Thursday 3 April 2014

Day Three, April Third

When people don't know their types of pasta. It's really quite simple. Pasta is divided into many different shapes, all with their unique names. Spaghetti and Linguini are not the same thing. Simply calling something "noodles" is not good enough. They are very easily identifiable, but most people have really not taken the time to educate themselves. For example, if someone was to ask me if I would like some Penne, I would probably say yes, but it would be completely possible that they would actually mean Rigatoni, but didn't know the difference. Now I would be stuck with some pasta, that had a much larger circumference than I had been expecting, and it would be somewhat disappointing. All because of people's ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment